UPCOMING SEMINARS & CONFERENCES
ANNUAL LEADERSHIP ROUNDTABLE
FRIDAY & SATURDAY JUNE 28TH & 29TH, 2013
ABOUT THE ROUNDTABLE
The Annual Leadership Roundtable Conference is one of the channels through which the Palm Institute of Strategic Leadership brings local and international leadership practitioners, researcher and experts together to speak to and address key business leadership topics and related issues to assist Ghanaians business leaders in their operational and decision making processes..
The Annual Leadership Roundtable Conference is held once a year. The conference has two phases. The first phase brings local and international business leaders to the same table to share their thoughts on the following topics:
- - Cross-cultural Leadership
- - Innovation and Creativity Leadership
- - Strategic Leadership
- - Sustainability Leadership and
- - Financial Stewardship and Leadership
Learn more: http://thepalminstitute.org/inquiries/roundtable-leadership-conference/
iLeadership360 Degrees Seminar Series-
A Monthly Leadership Seminars Series Designed for Leaders of all Industries
About the iLeadership360 Degrees
The iLeadership360˚ Series is designed for leaders in all industries. It introduces a holistic approach to organizational leadership development. The “Imagine 360˚ of Leadership” Series includes fifteen dynamic leadership seminars designed for the training and equipping of leaders in today’s organizations and businesses. These seminars take the individual leader through an in-depth training on topics carefully selected to fully prepare the leader to become effective within their organization and industry. This full circle approach to leadership includes every aspect of sound leadership. The series begins with the essence and overview of organizational leadership in all industries; understanding the individual leader, traits and style, and roles and responsibilities and contextual relevance within local Ghanaian organizations; leading others, effective communication, mentoring and coaching, team building; and other dimensions of leadership including initiating and and leading change, responding to diversity within a growing organization, ethics and more.
Each seminar has been developed in a way that encourages interaction and feedback between individual participants to enhance practical and applied learning. Several leadership instruments are employed to assist participants in assessing their style of leadership for effect and efficient practice. Leaders who participate will be well prepared to lead successfully regardless of their chosen industry.
- - Why Leadership? Another Look at Organizational Leadership
- - Preparing for the Journey: Leaders and Personal Triumphs
- - When Heart & Mind Collide: Leadership and Emotional Intelligence
- - The Confluence of Strategy & Imagination: Visionary Leadership
- - Leadership & Organizational Development
- - The Art & Science of Decision-Making: Leadership and Decision Making
- - The Core of Effective Communication: Leadership & Communication
- - The Art of Followership: Leadership-Followership Alignment
- - Leadership, Mentoring & Coaching
- - Everyday Team Building: Leadership & Team Building
- - Leadership and Change
- - The Disappearing Art of Critical Thinking: Leadership & Critical Thinking
- - Business Without Borders: Leadership & Diversity in a Global Economy.
- - The World is Grey: Leadership and Ethics.
- - Leadership & The Future: The Power of Strategic Thinking.
Certificate of Attendance & Recognition
A Certificate of Attendance and Recognition is awarded at the end of each seminar. Participants who successfully complete all 15 workshops will receive an Outstanding Certificate of Attendance and Recognition for completing the entire iLeadership360 Degree Series Seminar Series.
Industry Specific Leadership Training and Development
We tailor our workshops and seminars to specific industries. Our trainers and faculty are practicing university lecturers, business leaders, investment bankers, computer engineers and Information Technology professional, founders and directors of local and international non-profit organizations, leaders and pastors of local and international churches. We encourage you to contact us for industry specific leadership training and development seminars and workshop.
2nd Freetown Link
For more information Contact us:
email@example.com or at: 024-285-0220/054-881-2753.